C&I Boiler Repair, Inc., has demonstrated a commitment to the safety & health of our employees that sets the standard among industry contractors. Comprehensive & integrated workplace safety programs and continuous employee safety training requirements are part of a total Safety & Health Program that is second-to-none. We know that our customers wouldn't expect anything less. At C&I Boiler, safety is more than our job,...it's our reputation.
Our Safety & Health Program highlights include:
- A full-time Safety & Health Programs Director
- 24-hour Field Safety Supervisors on-site during major outages
- Pre-shift - every shift - alcohol breathalyzer testing for all personnel during outages.
- CPR & First Aid/First Responders-certified employees
- Lead, Hexavalent Chromium & heavy-metals abatement, training, & monitoring programs that exceed OSHA requirements
- Comprehensive Respiratory Protection Program with Certified Program Administrators
- Certified Scaffolding design & erection personnel
- Fall Protection & Arrest System-certified employees
Active Employee Safety & Health Equipment & Resource Trailer on-site for major outages.